- Monitor phone queue and receive phone calls from all types of customers with issues or requests.
- Process requests from clients that include HIM department users, physician users, radiology users, internal employees and others.? Common issues could include data entry and processing as well as answering general questions.
- Manage the ticket queues and properly assign tickets to the appropriate party according to standard operating procedures.
- Self assign tickets of a non-technical nature to ensure the Solutions Center team ticket queue remains at a low volume of unclosed tickets.
- Review updated policies and procedures each week to ensure knowledge is current.
- Work on special projects as they become available.? Special projects might include working on a special request for a customer, helping the team create tools or process, and other special requests from other teams or departments.
- Other tasks and duties as required.
- Act with complete integrity, confidentiality and honesty in the best interests of the company.
- Complete all job duties in accordance with the Six H