Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- 30% Manage several or all aspects of overall client implementation plan to ensure client is provided with guidance on recommended modifications to established implementation plan. Identify potential issues/opportunities during project and conducts real time analysis to determine potential alternatives in order to keep the project on time and on budget. Document project status and ensures communication with appropriate stakeholders.
- 20% Provide complex classes for clients on software utilization and integration. Modifies training delivery and curriculum real time to meet client unique needs.
- 20% Provide complex implementation support of software applications during implementation phases
- 10% Utilize core knowledge to perform sophisticated analysis of client workflow and processes and determine appropriate recommendation to optimize usage of Software and integration of varying products. Present recommendations to client and work with client to agreement on implementations plan. Work is performed on client site.
- 10% Provide functional and integrated testing support and go-live support to client during implementation. Must be able to respond to often complex and varied situations by utilizing experience to determine appropriate support alternatives.
- 10% Develop implementation aids such as training manuals, and test scripts
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Internal training and web cast to QuadraMed employees
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced implementations team members
- Credentials or equivalent expertise as required by product line/modules with proficiency in at least one major module or product line
- Previous experience in installation of health information systems preferred with a strong working knowledge of hospital operations
- Bachelors Degree in healthcare informatics, hospital administration, clinical field, business or equivalent relevant experience, graduate degree preferred.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, to include effective listening, customer orientation, strong presentation skills, and ability to convey complex information in easy to understand terms both in writing and verbally
- Must adapt to varied situations and multi-task during complex implementations with varied priorities and objectives.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
This company participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify go to www.dhs.gov .