The Superintendent Sonographer will be required to manage the day to day running of the department and ensure the continued high standard of service, safe practice, and organisation, training and supervision of rotational staff.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc equivalent
- MSc in Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound
- HPC Registration
- FMF accreditation to undertake NT Scanning
- Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years post-graduate experience
- 12 months minimum at Senior 1 Sonographer level
- Leadership in the Radiology Department
- Experience in supervision and training of less experienced staff
- Evidence of CPD
- Must show evidence of both team and individual motivational skills
- Ensure efficient use of all resources
- Assist Imaging manager with strategy and business plans of service
- Deputize for the Imaging Manager when required
Mediplacements can offer a wider choice of exclusive opportunities!
Please apply with your CV via the link below or call 0845 230 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As a PaSA approved agency we are the sole or preferred supplier for many Hospitals and we have an abundance of vacancies throughout the UK!