In today's challenging healthcare environment, industry leaders need easy access to accurate business intelligence for well-informed decision making. AHRA, in collaboration with Regents Health, developed AHRAdatalynx, a sophisticated benchmarking tool specifically for medical imaging professionals.
The AHRAdatalynx benchmarking tool will be populated with data from a set of surveys more comprehensive than previously utilized anywhere in the imaging industry. These surveys include:
- Productivity & Utilization: Staffing and operational metrics, including procedure volumes per FTE, based on service lines or modalities.
- Compensation & Benefits: Reported information includes vacancy rates, temporary staff coverage, compensation and benefit levels, and time off.
- Equipment & Usage: Details individual systems, age, service costs and coverage, and overall physician satisfaction of the technology in operation.
- Financials: Critical elements, such as accounts receivable aging, payors, and payor mix. High level aggregate financial summaries.
- Radiologists & Turnaround Time (TAT): Radiologist staffing levels (employed or contracted) and compensation levels are measured, as well as turnaround times by modality.
- Referring Physicians: Explores issues such as image distribution, scheduling, and other aspects of this dynamic relationship.
With an electronic collection and analysis process, the data within AHRAdatalynx will be as current as the last AHRA member who enters survey data. This revolutionary method compresses the months of collection, analytics, and book production previously utilized by AHRA. Now, even more comprehensive and detailed operational metrics will help drive better imaging operations. Its success depends on your participation.