Chelmsford, Mass., U.S., and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, March 5, 2012 — In response to increasing global demand, Kronos Incorporated has extended its reach into the Middle East through a reseller agreement with Health Matrix Corporation, an expert provider of technology solutions to the healthcare sector.
• The reseller agreement extends Kronos’ distribution network in the Middle East region and enhances Kronos’ ability to support the global workforce management needs of healthcare organizations, as well as to provide local knowledge and support for new customer deployments.
• More than 9,000 healthcare facilities worldwide – including more than 3,000 hospitals and health systems – use Kronos solutions to achieve their workforce management objectives such as control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, enhance employee satisfaction, and improve patient care.
• Leading Middle East healthcare organizations including Arzanah Medical Complex; Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi; Princess Noura University Hospital; and SEHA (Abu Dhabi Health Services Company) trust Kronos to effectively manage their workforce.
• Kronos and Health Matrix will jointly attend the Saudi e-Health tradeshow, being held March 11-13 at King Faisal Conference Hall – Intercon Hotel in Riyadh, KSA. During this session, organizations will have the opportunity to meet Kronos industry experts in the “Workforce Management Clinic”, a dedicated area to discuss workforce management challenges and share best practices adopted by leading healthcare organizations.
• Dick Cahill, vice president and general manager, international, Kronos: “Formation of this distribution channel represents another important step in execution of our global expansion strategy. The Middle East is a strategic market and we are very encouraged by the demand from the healthcare sector. Our recent significant customer wins in the region confirm that demand is growing. With Health Matrix serving as an extension of our team, we believe we have a tremendous opportunity to establish a strong market presence in the Middle East.”
• Abdul Rahman Qasim, chief executive officer, Health Matrix Corporation: “Health Matrix is committed to helping healthcare providers improve efficiency and care quality. Our relationship with Kronos is another feather in our cap on our quest to lead the healthcare IT revolution brewing in the Middle East by empowering healthcare providers with ground-breaking technology from Kronos. We selected Kronos because of the company’s strong commitment to the Middle East region, expertise in the healthcare sector, proven global capabilities, and market leadership.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 80 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com or www.kronos.ae.
About Health Matrix
Founded in 2009 by Healthcare Professionals with extensive expertise and contacts within the Healthcare Sector, Health Matrix has offices in Saudi Arabia and Jordan and on-going projects throughout the Middle East Region. Our vision is to meet the needs of Middle East Region through establishing a “Connecting Health” Platform for Health Community. To learn more, visit www.healthmatrixcorp.com or call: +966 1 4626625.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
+966 1 4626625