The Economist Events’ are holding their third annual European health care event on June 20th 2013 to find out. It will look at how we can refocus the health care sector away from care and towards prevention – away from sickness, towards health.
Key speakers leading the debate include:
• Event Chair: Charlotte Howard, Healthcare Correspondent, The Economist
• Despina Spanou, Director for Consumer Affairs, Directorate-General for Health and Consumers, European Commission
• Rafael Bengoa, Director, Deusto Business School Health; advisor to Barack Obama on healthcare reform
• Oleg Chestnov, Assistant Director-General for Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health, World Health Organization
• Oliver Harrison, Head of Public Health, Government of Abu Dhabi
• Jean-Michel Borys, Director, EPODE European Network
• IIona Kickbusch, Director Global Health Programme, Graduate Institute
• Peter Ohnemus, Founder, dacadoo
• Sir Muir Gray, Director, Better Value Healthcare
• Colin Hill, President and Chief Executive Officer, GNS Healthcare
• Derek Yach, Senior Vice-president, Vitality Group
• Patrick Flochel, Global Pharmaceutical Sector Leader, Ernst & Young
Be amongst over 250 industry Chief Executive Officers, Policy-makers, Healthcare Administrators at this years summit.
This is your opportunity to ensure that you are developing the right strategic plan for your organisation. Debate with, challenge and question those who are leading the industry.
Health Imaging Hub users receive 20% discount. Use the discount code HIH/DC when registering online.