14th& 15th May 2012 Singapore
Clinical audit currently has a high profile in the healthcare sector and links into many initiatives and work programs. It is also expected that all clinicians must undertake and report on personal clinical audit projects for Revalidation. Previous studies have shown that clinical audit projects often fall short of their potential and this conference equips delegates with best practices in clinical audit.
Crown Leadership International Group’s Clinical Audit Improvement Asia Conference will allow delegates to develop clinical audit methodologies and implement clinical audit tools by covering case studies on strategies for implementing clinical audit tools including electronic audits, informing, educating, facilitating change and improving practice, engaging clinicians and frontline staff in clinical audits and learning from mortality audit and reviews.
- Clinical audit methodologies
- Implementing clinical audit tools including electronic audits
- Informing, educating, facilitating change and improving practice
- Engaging clinicians and frontline staff in clinical audits
- Learning from mortality audit and reviews
- Establishing guidelines for best practice for clinical auditing
- How to design an effective clinical audit
- Re-auditing and continued improvement
- And much more....