Save the dates! Euroconvention is launching the 2nd Turkey Healthcare Summit, to take place in Istanbul on 7th and 8th March 2012.
The forerunners of Turkey’s transformation are local private healthcare investors. These investors are beginning to move. Turkey’s health services standards and quality by employing state-of-the-art treatment and state-of-the-art medical technologies. Today, entrepreneurs and doctors have not only created a greatly improved quality of service for local patients but also for global healthcare seekers. Private medical infrastructure in Turkey is now a well-built option in the global medical tourism arena. Moreover, with an increasing and prospering population of 72,5 million, Turkish health industry offers significant still untapped opportunities for foreign investors as well.
Main topics this year include:
- Health transformation program and new policies
- Financing healthcare infrastructure and best PPP practices and options
- Long-term opportunities for investment in the Turkish healthcare market
- Healthcare services delivery – management and funding
- Healthcare financing reform and the broadening of the private health insurance market
- E-health, telemedicine and medical information technology
- Technology expertise to increase Turkeys medical equipment exports
- Medical tourism
- Turkey pharmaceutical insight.
For more info on the event, please click here. For registration please fill in the Registration Form, quote TUR012, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have an early bird offer including a 500 Euro flat discount, for those who book and pay before 25 November.
SPONSORSHIP, EXHIBITOR & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
At this early stage, we offer a 30% discount on all our Sponsorship and Corporate Packages for Health Imaging Hub visitors. Please note that this early bird offer is valid strictly only until 25 November (for booking and payment).
We welcome sponsors (and speakers) and exhibitors on a first come first served basis.
Feel free to contact us to discuss the best format for your company’s participation at the event:
Tanguy (T: +32 2 733 5940, email@example.com)
Martin (T: +421 257 272 855, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Claudio (T: +44 207 381 9291, email@example.com).
We look forward to welcoming you in Istanbul!
Tanguy de Craecker